Write for JCAP Private Lending
We’re always looking for new authors/bloggers to deliver quality content. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it.
What we’re looking for
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches.
Before you submit, look at our recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
Read our blog. Develop a sense of what we publish.
Write for our Audience: Borrowers, Investors, Lenders, Real Estate Industry
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
We publish articles written by people who work in the real estate, finance, and lender industry. These include:
- Ultimate Tips– helping people get started with their finances, lending or walking them through the ins and outs of real estate
- Latest News – do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up?
- Guides – longer articles really digging into a subject. Something that people will look back into.
- Controversial Subjects- Controversy can be exciting. Find out what is interesting in our industry. For example, it can be a hard money vs. private money loan. Just be creative!
These are examples of what you can do but don’t feel limited. Feel free to submit an article and we can look into it.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that our editors can easily provide feedback within your draft. You may also send us a doc file.
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, our team will review and discuss it.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes.
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.