Foreign National Loans

Is your down payment out of the country? Yes

Do you have no U.S credit? Yes

We can help!


If you are looking to invest in California real estate but you’re not a U.S. citizen, JCAP Private Lending can help you out with a foreign national loan.
Not many private lenders will fund a foreign national loan in California, but JCAP has extensive experience with this type of hard money loan.
Our mortgage lenders can refinance your home in the U.S. or help you buy your first luxury home in California. We support international property investors by offering foreign national loans with competitive terms and very little documentation requirements.
JCAP is an asset-based hard money lender, so we do not require a social security number or a credit score for you to receive a foreign national loan.
Traditional banks are hesitant to give foreign national loans because they want you to have established credit in the U.S. Even if you offer a large down payment, it is likely that your foreign national loan will be denied.
Call JCAP Private Lending today if you are a non U.S. citizen looking to buy an investment property or your second home in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, or anywhere in California. We will help you fund the house of your dreams in California by giving you a foreign national loan.

Apply Now