Join Our Team
The Account Executive will offer alternative lending products to a broker channel and retail partners who want to grow their business and better serve their customers. We’re looking for experienced individuals who thrive when challenged and are committed to delivering the highest level of customer service.
The Account Executive (AE) establishes, nurtures, and retains business relationships with mortgage brokers and correspondents to acquire residential, multifamily and commercial loan products through our extensive network of brokers.
- Plan, develop, and execute the sales strategy to meet goals in specific regions.
- Establish new and maintain current relationships with licensed mortgage brokers.
- Secure new Client relationships, and successfully guide new Clients through their approval process.
- Market Jcap loan products and programs to the mortgage and real estate community.
- Educate and guide brokers through the entire process from loan submission to closing.
- Train mortgage brokers and banker partners on loan submission and fulfillment process.
- Set expectations and understanding of the loan process for submission, underwriting, locks, closing and funding.
- Have experience with using a CRM to organize and maintain deals and customer contacts.
- Possess marketing skills that can be applied to the wholesale lending environment.
- Serve as liaison between brokers and operations team.
- Sales and business development of at least 2 years preferred.
- Mortgage industry or sales experience preferred.
- Wholesale business development preferred.
- Existing broker relationships is a bonus.
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking.
- Enthusiastic: Exhibits a strong interest in private lending.
- Detail oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
- Ability to make an impact: Contribute to the success of a project and the organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business.
- Self-starter: Able to excel with minimal direction.
Jcap Private Lending provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Admin Assistant/ Loan Processor
One of Southern California’s most respected private money lenders is looking to add to our team. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, hard working and quick on their feet. If you’re detail oriented and have excellent communication skills, this is the perfect job for you!
Support loan officers and underwriting by collecting documents and information to create complete loan files.
Communicate clearly and effectively with borrowers, brokers and other third parties involved in the loan transaction.
Request, review and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance prior to sending to underwriting.
Obtain verification of deposit, verification of employment, credit report.
Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with the company’s timeline expectations
Maintain constant communication with borrowers and brokers on status updates and/or changes to the loan.
Coordinate loan closing with borrowers, title companies, and brokers.
Manage third party vendor orders such as appraisal and title.
Flexible with task load and able to handle new tasks as they come in
Time Management and Organization skills
Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
Experience with Google files
Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
Preferred (but not necessary):
Hard Money experience a plus
Previous loan coordinator experience or relevant position
Previous office experience
We are looking for someone:
The ideal candidate will have strong follow through skills, be self-motivated and detail oriented . Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.Willingness to learn, grow, and contribute to the team.
Location: Orange County
Start Date and Hours
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Full Time
How To Apply:
Please email your resume, your Facebook profile link, and a brief explanation why you feel you would be a good fit to work with our company.
You will be contacted by our management team to schedule an interview if we feel you are a good fit.