1st Cast Opportunity Fund (the “Fund”) aims to provide investors with access to high-yield investments secured by Residential and Commercial Real Estate. The Fund focuses on purchasing high-yield performing mortgages purchasing non-performing mortgages purchasing high-yield mortgages and assets and purchasing undervalued real estate assets. The strategy is to buy, then refinance/rework, hold to maturity for full gain or re-trade for gain. All investments are secured by Real Estate.
Hard Money loans have historically offered superior risk-adjusted returns. Collateralized by Real Estate: Low LTV, High-Yield and Short Terms (1-2 years).
- Offering Size: $100 million
- Minimum Investment: $100,000
- Fund Term: Five years
- Lock Up: 1 Year
- Target Yield: 8-10%+
- Equity Member Return:
80/20 to investor yield of 8% preferred return
60/40 above 20%
- Management Fee: 2% of committed capital
- Distributions: Quarterly
- Leverage: At the discretion of the Manager, leverage may be used to enhance fund returns
- 3rd Quarter 2020 Return: 19%
- 4th Quarter 2020 Return: 15.3%
- 1st Quarter 2021 Return: 10.24%
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Return: 13%
- Fund Strategy: Real Estate Debt & Assets
- Geography: Nationwide
- Collateral Type: Residential and Commercial Properties
Jcap Financial Group
Email: [email protected]
About Jcap Private Lending
Jcap Private Lending is a direct lender who closes and services investor funded short-term real estate loans. Jcap’s experienced team has been providing quality mortgage services for over 30 years. As of April 30, 2020, Jcap services over $80 million in short-term Real Estate loans. Historically, Jcap’s Investors have made an average of 9.4%,.